Actual colors may differ slightly.
This new high-spec, super-slim model with phone linking capabilities is the latest addition to the EDIFICE lineup of function packed metal chronographs that are always pushing the limits of timekeeping.
Smartphone Link, a Tough Solar power system that enables charging even by exposure to fluorescent light, and multihand chronograph timekeeping, all come packed into a case that is a mere 8.9 mm thin. New mounting technology combines with component and structure innovations to create a case that is about 30% thinner than the EDIFICE EQB-800 Phone Linking module.
- Tough Solar Power
- Bluetooth smartphone link
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using BluetoothÂ®
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatchMeasuring capacity: 23:59'59Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds)
- (second), 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: Â±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module: 5604
- Size of case /total weight
- EQB-1000D.........49.9 x 45.6 x 8.9 mm / 130 g